Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scriptures to encourage, for stronger courage & prayer working FAITH in Jesus! KJV

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Be of Good Courage--De 31.6; Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he will strengthen thy heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.--PS 27.14; And all men shall fear , and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.--Psalm 64:9-10 Gotta go but will be back sooner or later! Ma

Thanks ma

Thank you. Mike! I have more scriptures but been too ill to post them--God gives me so much to post as messages to His people & unbelievers, too, that it is really difficult to do with this Computer giving me fits most of the time or is it satan trying to stop God's messages of encouragement & Gospel Truth from being told & going forth to everyone on these forums connected to The Find Metal Detecting Forum!! But God will through me & many, many others get His Scriptural & Holy Spirit meassages typed & told--so to have the truth & godly wisdom of our Almighty God Who rules & reigns over all people in all nations, it would be for everyone's GOOD to study, diligently, to live & learn that our Lord is Jesus, Who is God with us & He rules with His plans that benefit His human beings formed in our mothers' wombs & all that was created in the beginning, for God is is the beginning Who created the Universe - all there is--Because God IS, always WAS & will always BE THE RULER OVER All He created! Amen! Ma