Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scott mondays hunt totals

Nice job - I couldn't stay late last night, but it looks like I stopped around access 10 so missed all the good stuff!

In only a couple hours I ended up with 50 or so coins as well with 6 silver amongst them. No jewelry, but I'm sure there's way more out there!

I planned to *cough cough* call in sick today but then remembered I had a conference call I couldn't miss. Trying to convince the wife this is a once in a long time opportunity so I should make it out there for low tide tonight.

Did you guys go anywhere south of the Pavillion? I didn't drive down that way since most of the roads were blocked by Nat. Guard trucks and baricades - was wondering if the surf cut the sand out down that way like it did up around 10 and north.

Looks like I'm going to have to get that Beachhunter sooner than I planned. I had to solder a connection in the battery chamber of my CZ20 that let loose the other day and for some unknown reason, the on/off knob stopped working as well - once the batteries are connected, the detector is permanently ON - I have to unscrew the compartment and take them out to shut it off. Working around saltwater (or any water for that matter) I'm just tempting fate by having to open that compartment up that often.

I'll call Fisher and see if they can fix it, but I have little hope that it'll be a reasonable cost. If it's too expensive, I'll just get the BH ID and leave the CZ20 as my backup unit.

Damn shame since I've really gotten comfortable with that CZ20 and it's a good detector for hunting the ocean beaches :(.

Oh well, hope you guys do well today - leave me something for tonight though would you?