Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scotland

spent a lot of time there while in Europe. He is a castle nut and travel all over Europe to them. When in Spain he took us to a lot of them there. He was really impressed with Scotland yet he said the people would ask him why he came there. He is a history buff and just enjoys travel. He like the castles in Germany the best for up keep and and settings but said they are beautiful ones everywhere.
I have some he and I and Jane went to I'll have to post. Not hi res like yours that are posted but I took the pictures and went in all of them. We also went to a lot of churches. The workmanship is amazing considering it was all done by hand.

Great shots. Great wall paper also. I'll send the castle ones to him and see how many of these he got to in Scotland....

George-CT

n/t