Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scoop and straight shaft comments

Mstal

I have been using an Anderson straight shaft for a week now and I love it! I was at first concerned about it hitting me in the back as I swung the shaft. It doesn't. I also read a post about someone not liking to have to remove their arm from the cuff, I find that is not a problem at all, but then I don't tighten the band where it's hard for me to get my arm in and out. I also used the diamond shaft from Nuttall Enterprises. He was great to order from and the scoop is awesome!!! I would recommend it to anyone. I just cetered my coil on the target, placed the point of the scoop at the edge of the coil and dug. Got the target everytime, even though it was only junk stuff I dug up today :) Thanks to Gulf Hunter for all his help and advice, and Dig and others who recommended the Andersons straight shaft and diamond head scoop.

Wow I have all the same and could have written the same exact thing lol....