Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

School Ground hunt:thumbup: (FIRST GOLD)

Timster7

Today I had some time and it was lightly sprinkling but I took a little walk over to my local school and did some picking around. I was expected to find a little change but about an hour into my hunt my screen went out and I had to hunt by ear. A lot of trash and not much light left I gave my self 5 more minutes. I immediately came up with an erratic pull-tab signal. 5 inches down I found my first gold ring. :thumbup: Here is a picture of one exactly like it online. Mine is missing the onyx, but still my best find to-date.

That's cool. How about a picture of "your" ring? It doesn't matter if the stone is there or not. It's still a great find. I've found rings that were totally mangled and we've made them round again. It's a slow process, but they look better. Thanks for sharing and HH, Nancy

It was probably better your screen was out or you might not have dug the ring. I'll bet the signal WAS erratic with all those holes in it...very nice find. As Nancy said though, let's see yours....

Congrads.. That is a great find and help the balance sheet on the plus side.
It is funny where you find rings at, What looks good on the top of the ground is not where you find things.

My cable for my Memory Card reader needs to be replaced so as soon as I get that fixed I'll post a picture of my actual ring along with the change i found. Nothing silver yet but about $.75 so far.

Sounds good! :thumbup: