Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saying hello to all my old friends!

Hank68

I just recently got back to find mall , it's been awhile and 7centsworth contacted me to visit and sharing the time , I still know that Jesus is still working on me , I'm glad he is, GL&HHhank

Hope you get to stick around with us. God bless.

Thanks , Mike and Martin, missed being here around, and 7centsworth sent me a message and I just seen yesterday , God bless you guys and gals , hank

Missed yaw to Steve and Ma and everyone, Steve you have moved from AZ to La, glad to see making tracks south , Ma it's good to chat again missed ya to, hank

Welcome back Hank! Yes, it was great 7Centsworth contacted you. He is an incredible man, a loving husband and a great dad. I'm glad you're back on here, God Bless!

Greg

Good to see you Hank. What have you been finding lately? Not much here have not really had the time to go. Hope to see some of your finds.

Thanks 7centsworth , I've been working reserve police officer for a while almost full time enjoy sometimes , but life has been good to me and God has answered prayers for me, it's amazing , but I will post pictures if I can remember how to , God Bless you , hank

Hi Hank! Glad to see you dropping in!

Lisa