Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Say folks, maybe we should have a "best pun joke" contest? Art can help us there bigtime and Guv can..............

P-U! :rofl:

Magic Tractor
Did you hear about the magic tractor?
It was driving down the road when it suddenly turned into a field.

Hardware Store Choice
A man walks into a hardware store and asks if they have a tool for breaking up some hard ground. The shop assistant points to a row of suitable tools along the wall and replies: "Certainly sir, take your pick."

Trash Collectors
I took my garbage out to give it to the trash collectors, but I found I'd missed them -- they'd already bin and gone.

The Wolf And The Deer
If a wolf can take down a deer from either flank, does that make him Bambidextrous?

Deep Treasure
The pirate captain was standing in his treasure pile.
He didn't have very much, though. You have to understand, his booty was only shin-deep.

Or...As the young bucaneer said as he entered his first dance social to see all those lovely debutantes....
[attachment 8708 pirate01.gif]

we can be sure that Mike may need new batteries for his wireless when Royal gets done with it!
Wayne

A young man was in love with a lovely young lady but unfortunately she did not feel the same way about him. In desperation he went and visited a group of witches searching for a love potion.

They informed him that they no longer provided such an item. It was highly unethical to administer a potion to someone without her permission.

They did have an alternate solution however. They sold him a bottle of small white pellets. He was to bury one in her yard every night at midnight for a month.

He returned to the witches six weeks later excited and thankful. The young fellow announced that he and the young lady were to wed in a month.

The witch seeme totally unsurprised and even told him, ..."Nothin' says lovin' like something from a coven...and pills buried say it best."

...to carry on the theme of a pillsbury buried...
[attachment 8710 doughboy-title2.gif]

n/t

a girl walks up to him and asks, "where you get that?"....the pig says, "I won him in a raffle!"

:b

I guess his name should be Bambo!!! :)

Sunny skies

M