Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Say by by to the Prizm's. By by Prizm's :thumbup:

If they would get rid of the smart notch. Add notch accept or reject any or all zones. Reduce the price. Make them run on 4 AA batteries. Add a small coil. Then they might have something. Adjustable GB would be too much to ask. Plus there doesn't have to be 4 models of the same machine. Maybe 2 models?

Maybe they could shave some weight off the Classics by designing them to run on 4 batteries not 8. Then add a notch accept or reject feature. Panel mount the GB and Threshold. That could be a tough detector to beat.

Hope your not refering to the so called MXT300. Its not new. They just gave it a 12inch coil as standard as opposed to the 9,5 coil and put a new decal on the machine.
Robert R

I guess Garrett will be next with the Ace 300! NO! They already have that one. OK, maybe they will come out with the Ace 275?:rofl:

:cool: My biggest compaints about the Prisms were as follows: (1).... Looked awkward..... (2). No sniper coil (4 inch) for trashy sites,.....and... (3). the price.
Other than that they were a great idea but a big disappointment. The M6 "series" was disappointing too. :cry: Whites can do a lot better than this. Heck even Fisher is selling a new ID unit for 199.00 and that includes a free 4 inch coil! :please:

:cool:...BYE BYE PRISMS!!!!!:clap:....Now ,... would someone PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE give us a hint about Whites replacement for this series? Will there be optional coils this time? Will the prices be competitive this time?:shrug: Hey Whites we still believe in you!:thumbup: Let us know something as soon as possible so we can sell off our old units!:jump:

I'll believe it when I see it. But I'm sure somewhere down the line Whites will come up with something new.
Robert R:lol:

I just picked up a Prism II for my son today. Got it new for $179. They had a Garrett ACE 250 for $199 and almost got it since it has a few more features, but since this is for my 13 year old son, I thought the Prism II layout was pretty simple and it is. Only got to use it for a short time at my parents house. Search front yard for only 30 min and found 2 pennies (non-wheaties) and a teaspoon handle. Looking forward to trying it out at our local park tomorrow. Overall, it's not a bad unit and I think for a beginner it's a great deal and very simple to use.

The Prizm II should be called the Prizm I. Don't know why they started the line this way.
Your boy will enjoy the machine and I'm sure you will to. The Ace 250 for $199 is about what
they are selling for...usually they are priced at $212.00 so you save a few bucks and can take the
kid to McDonalds for lunch!!

Regards
Robert R