Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

save the date part V3.0........ new end of the world.......

Greg from Mi.

Seems the guy who said the world would end on may 21 ( also said it would in 1994 ) was off on his math. ( same reason he said he was wrong in 1994 ) but now he has re-done his math and world will end on Oct 21. But I think he has a " get out of jail card" he can play this time. In the news it never says what year. So if it doesnt end this oct 21 he can say " I didnt say what year.
Must be he's taking too much time doing math and not reading Matthew 24:36
No man knows the time or day.!!
Greg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday

He is expecting more money to come in by fools like him for advertising about the one in Oct and this way without predicting the year, he can continue doing this for more power and money! To me, he looks like death warmed over and may not live long enough to see the rapture occur no matter when God tells Jesus to come and get us! I won't say he isn't saved, as God only knows his heart, but he sure is getting fooled by what he is believing, that he can predict exactly when it will happen! Hope he and others wake up to the absolute truth of the Bible! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty