Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday goodies...

AllenOK

I had about an hour before I had to report to work, so, naturally, a-hunting I went. I stopped at a series of scraped lots that were scraped a month ago, but due to the weather, I am just now able to search them.

The hunt started out slowly. I was only digging junk, when I got one signal that sounded like it was right on top of the ground. I flipped over some dirt, and saw a large, flat piece of metal poke out. I quickly realized I had a tag of some sort. Come to find out, it's either a watch fob, or a baggage tag for the Hotel Kinkade, from Oklahoma City, Okla. To bad it's not O.T.

A little while later, I eyeballed a marble. I'd been keeping my eyes peeled for marbles, so I was pleased to find one.

A few minutes after finding the marble, I was headed back to my vehicle, and got a nice High Coin hit. I flipped over some dirt, and saw an obvious silver coin roll out of the loose dirt. It's a '41 quarter, and it's my first silver this year.

Sorry, no pictures, as my camera is still on the fritz.

HH from Allen in OK

he's probably frozen in for the winter. If I know Jim, he's doing research like crazy. Probably trying to make sense of my filing system for notes on ghost towns from up there.

HH from Allen in OK