Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday assault

Low Tide Tim

Low tide is around 10:15 am and Max and I are headed to the surf lane to see what kind of treasure we can find. I hope the sand has moved around a little and some new stuff is uncovered. More information later. Hope to see all the usual pirates in the lane. Arrrrr.

I'm afraid I'm going to miss that. I'm getting a new tire put on my motorcycle in the morning and have some other stuff to do...running around and what not. So I predict you WILL hit it big. Good luck.

I have flown many times with a detector as carry-on. Just be sure to take the batteries out and have the manual for the CZ also to show them. I have a fisher case with my CZ-20 and don't think it would make it through the baggage handlers....I have SEEN how they throw the suitcases...it ain't pretty!!!

I "noticed " that too,Keith.I figured it was for me.Thanks.Been awhile since I've flown,is there a limit on carry-ons?If it's only 1,then I'll hafta use the case,or pack them in the luggage,because of my laptop.Now that I bought a CZ-20,2 of my friends,who NEVER mentioned having a detector before,have loaned them for my wife and stepdaughter to use,so now I have 3 to carry,LOL

housings and coils in my carry on bag, with the housings wrapped in a shirt or pants to protect them. Have fun and dig those mid tones!!!! :cool:

Thanks for the confidence but I only found some clad and 2 earrings, 1 might be 10K but no markings. Oh well there is always next time.
LTT

Sorry to hear it. Oh well. It's bound to get better...couldn't get any worse, could it?

I didn't swing a lick this weekend. First time in I can't remember how long. The beach was dead and it's still too early to land hunt...too many ticks in the woods, ground too dry in the fields. I SHALL return, though!

HH

Thanks Keith,
With this our families 1st time with a detector,and being on the beach,I imagine I'll set us all up for all metal,and dig everything.If it gets too crazy,I'll put hers in coin mode and let her go.Gonna try them all out in the yard tomorrow to get aquainted with this new hobby.

Kirk