Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday’s hunt small silver

Mark kus

I see ent a 1.5 hours at the old green I’ve done well at pulled one silver Rosie and a play token and the pin which says “prepare the way” have to look that up then we stopped at a school I’ve done very well at and started over a area I hit but going a different direction and hit 3 more silver Rosie’s in a small area! also got the tiny piece of sterling jewelry which is a lions head the nox hit that 5-6” down!!!!
Just by changing my direction it produced a few more silver only hunted Saturday for about 3 hours today it rained all day ended up with a few wheats also and clad change..
Field 2 sensitivity 21-22 iron bias 0 recovery 4-5
HH
Mark

Mike K (Ohio) said:
Congrats I'll take Little Silver :)
Thanks Yep me to better than none I strive to get silver every hunt and I usually do be it coins or jewelry
Grinds not frozen yet and I’m a die hard when the ground freezes I’ll be beach hunting.

The pin is from a Army Engineer unit

silvercoinboy said:
The pin is from a Army Engineer unit
Thanks silercoinboy it was in a school yard
Mark

Four silver dimes is more than a little silver! I wish I had places like that here. I have to scrape to find nice greens like that.

That is a neat piece of jewelry.

I am finding that the Equinox loves small conductive objects. I dug a tiny copper washer at 6" recently.

It as also seeing pull tabs on the beach at 15" and a 1/3 pull tab at a foot. I am very happy with what it can see.