Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Satan is after our kids:devil:

C.J.M.

On Oct.26 i had my right shoulder replaced,medicare let me spend the night in the hospital (big whoop)should have stay at least two days had to leave next morning.During my night stay my wife had to run some errands,when she returned she said there were ambulances,cop cars all over the five story parking garage.Next day found out that two 14 year old girls had jumped to their death.It is unknown as to what problems they had except they had made a death pack to die.A couple of days went by police found that 14 students had made the same death pack to kill themselves you wonder what are this kids are going through??The devil gets into their minds parents do bring them up in church and Satan has ways to mess up their minds:sadwalk: So sad !
Satan had always used drugs,alcohol and other things to bring confusion to so many minds.Last week I saw on T.V. where kids are trying eating "Soap Pods"by eating them,showed one kid munching one.What is this world coming too?

So SAD----The Demons in Hell have been let loose and doing the evil of satan who comes to STEAL, KILL (MURDER) and DESTROY! He is destroying the babies and Children and breaking apart families because he Hates Jesus, Who is God born in human flesh!

n/t

Gosh ... This is close to my heart. I have a granddaughter that attended a 'worldly university' and no longer believes in God. So we too need to ❤️ her back to the Lord.

Please God put prayer back in school , it is obvious your trying to get are attention in this country, if the majority is hell bent and bound help us grab are kids and come out from among them. Amen .