Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sat down today! Again another 1854!

Mark kus

Same park I’ve been going to and had over 15 silvers so far but this one totally surprised me! Nice 30-31 hit about 5” down park 2 iron bias 0 recovery speed 4
Sensitivity 20 .
All the seated quarters I’ve found this past year are two 1854’s and two 1876! Crazy!

Does it have the big o worth some bucks . Wish I had more seated where I live I found 1 in 49 years lol still waiting for the next might be dead by then lol.sube

History repeats itself LOL That on looks like it has some nice dets. well done Mark!
Jeff

Thanks guys no O Sube
this was a total surprise in this park it dates back to 1930’s and lots of fill in spots it was a cranberry bog I was told
But I’ve a lot of area to cover.
And again someone called th Deep on us I was told buy a nice guy and his girlfriend walking he caught a guy photographing license plates
And he yelled at him.
Well they came down and talked to us and saw our plugs were perfectly cut 3 sides I always leave a hinge and said no problem with us detecting
People have nothing better to do than hassle people..
Lol
HH

PryorCreekJoe said:
What the reverse of an 1854 Huge O Seated Quarter looks like.
Thanks Joe,
Yeah I wish here in Ct I was lucky to find a CC seated! I was hoping it was the seated 20 center!