Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sara's Ring

Dan-MO

This is one of the first stories I posted on this forum a few years ago.Believe it or not it is a true story.I just ran across it and thought some of the newer members might like to read it.

Sara

being true makes it even more special! Thanks for the peek at your family!

Dave

on this Forum. I do not remember ever reading it...you must have posted it before I appeared on the scene or else I somehow missed it. This is one fantastic story and I love it! Thanks for posting it again. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

one of my all time favorites. Enjoying a close relationship with your family is the biggest blessing of all, for I too am lucky when it comes to this!

I can only imagine how happy Sara and your son were, and the story of you and your son spending some quality time together and finding it was amazing!

Thanks for reposting this story, not only for the newer members of the forum, also for people like me who have been here a few years! :)

n/t

n/t

I had this story and several others copied and stored a few years ago.I had nearly forgotten about them but ran across them a few days ago. There are others- mostly detecting related - that I also wrote about the same time. I have hard copys of several of them. When time permits maybe I will retype and post more but I don't want to hog the forum or bore you all to death. Thanks again for the responses.

look forward to your stories, and I think I speak for everyone here! Don't be like that, and share some more! :)

it with us! I think your daughter-in-law is lucky to have a father-in-law like you! So, looks like you're going to have a future detecting partner (Isabelle)! Congrats!
Angela:)

You need to submit this to one of the magazines. I am SURE of publication!

Aside from all that, it is a wonderful, heart-warming story from a lovin' kind a guy.

What a beautiful family. "Blessed is the man whose quiver is full."

Thank you for sharing this special story.

aj