Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Santa Cruz, California

galap5

Has anyone had any luck up on the Santa Cruz area? Planning a trip later this year and was thinking of taking my Excal with us.

Thanks for any suggestions..

Chuck

Hi everyone, I live about 3 hours north of Santa Cruz and have often thought I should check it out, however as of yet I have not. So I am very interested in any info also.
Thanks!!

I would suggest going down to the Boardwalk area...Where the Movies Sudden Impact was filmed. Also down near Capatola. Might be worth a try.
I haven't been there in many years.

I live in the Santa Cruz area and hunt it often. The board walk area is my favorite. It really needs to be hot and sunny to draw a crowd so people can lose things. After a long period of time most lost items disappear. The caitola beach is also good. Hope this helps.
Happy Trails Joe

Hey guys!:detecting: I live in Santa Cruz and hunt Main Beach (in front of the Boardwalk) all the time. Things should really pick up after Memorial Day weekend because the Boardwalk rides will be open during the week. This is a well hunted beach, upwards of 6 - 8 guys swinging coils on a busy weekend. It is usually good for a few bucks in clad and the occasional piece of jewelry! Good luck and Happy Hunting!:clapping:

hi! new member here.
we're gonna go to santa cruz friday night and saturday morning (if we can wake up in time).
i just got my daughter an ace 250.
we're totally new to this...so wish us luck!

:)
-G

Good luck, maybe I'll see ya on the beach!:detecting: