Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sandy Beach

Low Tide Tim

Went to the beach today to check out the surf lane. Not much has changed, the sand is still heavy and the surf ruff. No one was in the water. There were a lot of targets but, no gold for me. All I found was clad. I saw a number of pirates in the lane, Din from Ocean City had the only gold I saw today. The rest of the crew, Va. Beach Ron, Vince, Shark Hunter, Big Dave and me were only able to locate clad and other junk. I didn't even find any junk jewelry, only clad. The total, 13 quarters, 7 dimes, 2 nickles and 19 pennys. Where is the cut?
HH and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
LTT

The cut was there last night...north and south of the pier. As I was leaving at around 4:30 it looked like it was sanding in again as the tide came in. If there's no cut now, that's why.

Too bad I didn't see this befor I went. It probably would not have made any difference, I needed to get out.
LTT

Last time I was there a few weeks ago VB Mike and I saw a tractor with a bull dozer blade knocking the cuts down so swimmers could get to the surf with out using climbing gear, so maybe the cuts are there and just got knocked over by the city crew.