Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sandticks assist!!!:clapping::please:

mudpuppy

He helped me locate this kid. I could not find what his last name was, I ran into Pete on the beach detecting and he said he could help! We only had his first name and some initials, the school he goes to and 2014, but Pete took some effort to find out what his last name is, even so, I could not find a phone number or facebook or any way to contact him so today I called the school and they got the message to him. He and his Dad just come on over and heres a picture of the return. I told the kid for payment he has to do something nice for a stranger this week. Thanks Pete, what a wonderful way to share some good will with everybody!:clapping:
Mud

Sure feels good giving back a ring or other item to the owners. Well done Pete also for helping in the return!

Very cool! My first assist! It feels real good! Thanks for letting me help.
See you on the beach Mud!

Awesome! A lot of people wouldn't have even tried to find the owner. Makes you feel good to do the right thing, huh?

Lisa

Nice happy ending, thank you for sharing. Great story!

Greg

That was a great thing you done. Congratulations.