Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

sand scoop

e-train

what do you guys think about this scoop somebody made it and posted a video on how to create it. i was in the process on making one myself and how well do you think this will work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRVnONTpOI

That's a great simple scoop design. Really easy to assemble.

I'm going to rush out and buy some blue paint before it's all gone! :thumbup: I'll just bet you in 2 or 3 weeks EVERYBODY is going to have BLUE fingernails............:clapping:

I know the guy personally and have seen the scoop in action. This scoop is only good for light use. It will not stand up to hard use.

Ken

im gonna be making one. it is really easy to make and should cost very little and you can get the parts at home depo

he has videos of him using it and the sand just goes right though but its hawaii they always have good sand

With the cupajo the sand goes threw like this "SUUTH!" With classic little holer it goes threw like this "Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....poot! :ranting: :rofl:

e-train,

Not all of Hawaii's beaches has this kind of sand. The area i detect is hard pack sand and coral.

Ken

e-train said:
he has videos of him using it and the sand just goes right though but its hawaii they always have good sand

silversmith said:
With the cupajo the sand goes threw like this "SUUTH!" With classic little holer it goes threw like this "Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....poot! :ranting: :rofl:

i know what you mean and cupajo has the best one on this site but not everybody has the machines to bend and shape metal

No it's easy. Now I know cupajo's is the best.......but! If you'll got to costco, buy a 3 lb can of Kirkland coffee, pull the top off. Look at that ring around the top! Hot dawg, heh? Now turn the can upside down and take a can opener to it and take off the lid. Look down in there..........get any ideas? Hell yes. You can slide a piece of Plumbers Cloth down the snout and it can't come out the bottom 'cause of the ring !
Ok, it ain't as good as cupajo's but it's the next best thing. Mine works just fine. All you gotta do is come up with a handle. AND you get to drink all that great Coffee! Even cup-a-jo gotta like that. Other brands may be Ok, All I saw was the Kirkland can was all STEEL, and very rigid. MY kinda project, easy, minimal parts, just a few tools, and don't gotta think much . Hell yes it's a winner :clapping: