Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sand Sand! Everywhere Sand!

UFOsAreReal

SCSH_00002.jpg

4/8/08 Santa Cruz,California.

Here is a photo from this morning featuring a dredge in our friendly neighborhood yacht harbor.
Although I would like to use this dredge for prospecting, that dream is sadly not to be.
The dredge is currently barfing up tons of sand and silt on to Twin Lakes Beach covering anything and everything.

I don't want to metal detect on this sludgy beach.
622.jpg

Looky Here California!

Years ago when they first started doing this I walked out on to the deposited Sludge and almost sank like quicksand.
They put up warning signs now.

I'm going to pick another beach.

When the sludge has dried out some it could contain some awesome goodies! Detect it! Don't look at it as an opportunity lost but an opportunity gained.

Barb

Whoops! Thats not all of the dredge!

Click on the picture of the dredge to see an updated image of this beastie.

Pretty tricky eh?