Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

San Diego Goodies

SDart

This was my best hunt ever! Wet sand, all kinds of firsts for me, first silver quarter, first buffalo, and first V nickel. All I can say is the water makes for weird hunting, this place must have been hunted a ton of times before me, yet today, it was as if it had never been hunted before.

Hi San Diego, Was it fresh water???? Yes its a Different type of Hunting But that's wear the GOLD is N other stuff Like you found,
I Like the turf mostly But will Hunt Water sometimes, Mickfin

Mickfin,
This was saltwater. There was just a small exposed shell layer with pebbles in it at low tide. It was surrounded by deeper sand, like it was a hump or ridge. I guess the nature of water hunting is that it'll probably get covered by tonight's high tide.

Wow nice hunt, love the buffalo!

Good to see others on this forum who know the value of the silver. Never trade real money (gold and silver) for the fake money (fiat currency) only vice-versa.

A good measure is a silver dime will always be worth a loaf of bread and a silver quarter a gallon of gas.

Need proof of that? When I was a kid I could buy a loaf of bread for a clad or silver dime, now I need 15 clad dimes but only 1 silver dime.
Anyway someone asked about the best place to buy silver. The best price I have found for silver coinage is Provident Metals out of Texas. You can order one-day and lock in the price then send them a check. They will send it when they get check cleared. Takes about 2 weeks. I have gotten some coins that look to be brilliant uncirculated. But most are circulated.
Anyone have other cheaper places I would love to hear it.

Keep Staking that silver guys!!!

Nice finds, you never know what the tides and surf will puke up or tear out...and everyday is different.

I am guessing Imperial beach or Coronado Beach??????????????

fred