Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Same old song & dance:sad:

C.J.M.

I had about 1" of rain since I posted last.Today the wind is blowing from the north first sign of fall still having temp/s in the 90's:huh:Rain all the way up the country ,but not here all prayed out for rain:sadwalk:

So sorry, Bill, guess God's plan is not to have rain in your area yet! Maybe you are to MOVE is His plans?? Anyway, I could fast & pray BUT that is difficult to do, unless the Lord puts prayer & fasting on me & He hasn't!! Sure SAD though that there hasn't been RAIN & looks like still no RAIN! Ma

Yes, as it hadn't rained in 3 years & Elijah PRAYED, PRAYED & PRAYED AGAIN & THEN THE RAIN CAME--faithful sincere prayers work! By our Faithful & Persistent prayers God does what seems impossible to man! PTL! AMEN! Ma

Well, the front came in and feels great got 2/10's of an inch so better than nothing :clsoedeyes:I have a few toads around the house and they are yelling for water all night long,don't blame them abit.

LOL BILL! Tell them to get out there & do rain dancing as I guess their kind of prayers (YELLING) aren't being answered either! Well 2/10's is some & maybe the Toads yelling will bring more along with some dancing & leaping! :crylol: Need water to wash down those bugs--hard swallowing with a parched throat! Maybe have a party, inviting toads & frogs from all around to dance & yell, YA know that just might work! Well try is about all anyone can do while crying, Please Lord help us, WE NEED RAIN as quickly as possible & with You, God Jehovah, all things are possible!! Well joshing ya a little BUT I sure hope the RAINS come in just the right amounts for the areas! God Bless--Keep a prayin' & a Dancin'! Ma!

Its rainning as we speak a front just came in its still dark outside,but hope we get at least two inches we are 14" behind :blink:God bless you guys:clapping:

That's great hope it rains more--Now on the treasure found by the other guy, WELL that is a lot of treasure hunters' luck--errr bad luck, as the early bird gets the worm! :shrug: :lmfao: Ma