Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SALISBURY GIVES ME THREE (3) THATS RIGHT! 3 AND SOME CLAD FOR AFTERNOON LOWTIDE.

newtohunting

Hit low tide in Salisbury today. Photos are on the way. Took out Sov GT and she did not let me down for a moment. Starting hitting clad about 35 minutes into 3 hour hunt. Boom! Silver .925 mens band, 10 minutes later hit a nice heavy silver ring .925, and then 20 feet from there hit a nice heavy mens 14kt band about a size 9.5. Came home with that and $3.00 in clad. In all, it was a great day. Photos on the way. Beach Hunter, those are my lobster traps,............didnt I tell you I have a lobster farm that makes me $millions?

Good Hunting to all, and be safe out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only put one on Gary, the other was kinda out of focus and didn't look good - those are some super rings!! We gotta get a picture of all your rings from this year sometime - you've had a super year considering you probably weren't getting the most from your detector. I expect next season will be 10 times better!

New to hunting,I was there sat afternoon. Saw 2 people by pavilion, I like to give people a lot of space when seeing the tidal sand is so large i would have been just north around #8 then came south toward pavilion. Sand moves around a lot so you never know what you will find. "you did great". nice finds. Found little clad, but go crazy digging the small aluminum parts to cans.Again nice finds Don Tyler

Thanks Don,

Yup! lots of tin foil out there as well. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Good hunting to everyone out there!

Thanks for the comments,

Gary

Out there at exactly 1:15 and left around 4:10 when sun was pretty much going down. I was right in front of the ship timbers about 100 yards to the 2 o'clock position if your facing the water. I was hitting the wet sand primarily when I found the loot.

Gary

Gulf Hunter, I agree. By the way, I sent you a private email about the excal a couple days ago, did you get it by any chance?
Also, still talking with stve in PR, thanks for great link.

Gary