Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari strikes silver and gold!!

mas0n83

[attachment 286885 025640x360.jpg]

went out today with my buddy. we had a great day!! one ring is a 14k class ring and a HUGE silver ring(this thing will fit over my thumb) i also got a merc and 6 wheat pennys
and this was are first hunt at this spot. i can't wait to get out again tomorrow:wiggle:

Dont forget it was a 1937 class ring!! Damn good day. I found a half farling 1937 silver coin. And 18 wheaties and a 42 merc. But buddy you took home the prize!! Good job!!

Thanks everyone, yes there are some initials ingraved on the inside of the class ring.but I'm not sure what school its from though. it was reading between 15 and 18
the silver ring was reading 39,40 in all directions.but the most interesting thing that happend IMHO was the merc dime that i dug was reading at 17 but had a sweet sound
it was down about 6in.so after covering the plug i went back over it and was geting a solid -5 with an iron tone.so even though the id # was off the tone was perfect
I thought that was so cool.because the safari makes it easy for ME to find good stuff if you hunt by the tones even around iron
sense I made the switch to the safari my finds have went way up and I think for ME the tones on the minelabs are a big are a big part of that

Im using the stock pro coil in all metal with only -10 dis out in auto sens... HH everyone thanks for reading