Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari or SE Pro???

FarmerJ

A friend of mine has an SE pro and I have the Safari. I was wondering if anyone out there has both and could give some advise on which is better. We have a third friend in the market for either or. His claim is the SE does both ferrous and conductive tones at the same time helping eliminate digging some of the trash I dig. I love my Safari even though because my daughter is soon to be born, I will be posting it for sale to help with the bills. Hopefully I can return to the hobby when she gets older. Anyhow, any advise for our buddy would help between the SE Pro and Safari.

I dropped out of hobby to take care of my parents for a couple years I wish I had sold them because they got old and out dated and not worth much sitting around.If you have to do it. I think you are wise selling while it is at top value.I really know nothing about SE but have had Etracs the FE line can be very useful but by pushing FE button on Safari you are doing same thing.If you are in heavy Iron the SEF coils seem to work better and I dig 2/3 less Iron than using Pro Coil that is why see so many on internet with after market SEF coils great combination.As far as I can see your friend is in win/win situation depends how deep his pockets are.