Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Sadie" is one mischievous dog.................

Kelley (Texas)

We just caught "Sadie" getting into some more mischief and now that I have stopped laughing, I wanted to share this with you folks.

For those that may not know, a year ago, a good neighbor gave me "Sadie" after she was rescued by his son from a construction site over in Houston, Texas. The dog was a stray that someone had evidently dumped at the site and some of the construction workers were abusing the dog.

"Sadie" has proven to be a great friend and companion, but she has also shown that she can be very mischievous at times.

We have invited my cousin and his wife for dinner tomorrow, so Debbie had to go to the grocery store to buy a few things. She bought a sack of potatoes and put them on the bottom shelf in the pantry. Evidently, "Sadie" pushed the pantry door open and got a potato to eat for a snack a few minutes ago. Debbie said that she had noticed "Sadie" watching her when she placed the sack of potatoes in the pantry, but really did not think much about it at the time. I was in another part of the house when I heard the yelling and went to see what was happening. "Sadie" passed me in the hall as she was heading full blast for my study. Debbie was sitting on the couch in the living room looking at one big mess...what was left of a potato. It was funny to me, and finally Debbie started laughing too!

Debbie and "Sadie" have a constant battle over "Sadie" sleeping on the couch. That dog knows that she is not allowed on the couch, so she will wait until Debbie is busy or not home to sleep there. When Debbie catches her, "Sadie" hauls butt to my study...I guess for protection.

I have attached a picture of "Sadie" sleeping on the couch while Debbie was away playing Bingo. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Happy, healthy, with a wee bit of the mischevous elf tossed in for good measure. Well done.

All the best

M

Trudie. She has a bed in our bedroom and in the den, but refuses to sleep there unless I make her. She is really bad to wait until we have gone to sleep, then will go find a "more comfortable" place, i.e., couch, chair, somebody's bed, etc.

Sounds like Sadie and Trudie would get along well. I have not found anything this dog will not eat except Hot Tamale Candy. :)

Sadie looks real mistreated now, so tell Debbie to stop abusing her! :lol:

than people think. But of course, living on the streets make one that way. Thanks for a very enlightening story and good picture!

Lil Brother:):)

they came home one day, after going to the market for a short trip and the dog was laying on the couch and farting.

Dave yelled at it and as he walked through the kitchen he noticed the floor was a little slippery, sorta greasy.

He asked Micky what she has spilled and she said nothing at all. Just then Micky said, "Oh My God!"

Dave looked around and asked what was the matter and she pointed at the kitchen counter and asked, "Where's the Turkey?" It was sure not on the counter.

I guess Micky had just taken it out of the oven before they left and put it on the counter. While they were at the store the dang dog had drug it off the counter and ate the whole dang thing. Dave said there were no bones to be seen and all here was as evidence there ever was a bird is a big slick spot on the floor and a farting blood hound.