Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sad, but it looks like it may be over, the straw that broke the cow's back.............

Kelley (Texas)

It appears that my promising career in macro photography may be over. Sunday evening, I caught a lizard, the type that changes colors, and put it in a grass filled mason jar. I put it on the kitchen window sill where it could get some sunlight and get used to being a pet lizard...he was going to be made famous by being a model in my new attempts at macro photography. Well, I guess it was not to be!

Yesterday evening, Heather brought Brayden by for a visit. He spotted the green lizard on the window sill and messed around with it almost the entire time he was here...he was fascinated by the lizard. I suspect that he was the one that did it!

I just spent the past two hours searching the kitchen, dining room, and pantry for the lizard. This morning, Debbie noticed that the lid was not on the mason jar and the lizard was missing...not in the mason jar. I am in hot water at the moment...need to find a way to sweet talk her to calm her down. She wants that lizard found and turned loose outside...wants it out of this house. I tried to tell her that the cat might have eaten the lizard, but she did not buy that story and said that the cat could not have unscrewed the lid to the mason jar. Well, I better get back to looking for that lizard...at the same time, try to calm down Debbie. She has already called the next door neighbor, Julie, and told her what has transpired. I tell you, I think that Brayden turned that lizard loose and I am getting the beating for it! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

It was in the pantry. That little rascal was fast and difficult to catch. It is now back in the mason jar...I will take it over to my Son's house this evening and give it to Brayden. :rofl: Debbie is calmed down and everything will get back to normal if that neighbor woman does not fan the fire again! I really do not know how I get into these types of situations, kinda frustrating. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

repairing a oven for a old customer,it was a rental house occupied by typical students,with a pooltable in the living room,beer bottles here and there.Well I go downstairs to check the breakers,near the panel near a ledge I see 6 beady eyes staring at me.Three big rats staring at me,kind of gave my old ticker a scare.I told the tenants what I saw,they said they let there pets out of cage once in awhile.

he is just a tab older...so much to do with my little buddy, like fishing, catching bugs and things, riding horses, and goodness knows what else. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I took the lizard by his home this evening. When I arrived, one of their neighbors and their two children were there...the kids were more excited seeing the lizard than my Daughter-in-Law. :rofl: When I left, the children were gathered around the jar looking at the lizard. Wonder how long it will be before the lid is taken off that mason jar. :rofl: I suspect that it is just a matter of time and my phone will ring. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

My cats are always bringing in chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, mice, birds, frogs. They show up eventually. No lizards around here unless you call newetts or salamanders lizards.... Geo