Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SAD & BAD NEWS--Please Pray --

Missouri -- Ma Betty

President Trump & First Lady Malania have been tested positive for the VIRUS--They have already started their quarantine! May God right now with His loving & mercy HEAL them both, quickly, with protection for all the Trump families! He will live or God's Holy Spirit wouldn't have him favored for winning reelection--but they both need His healing power & strength to endure & overcome this trial! My fasting & prayers for our nation in this month (OCT) to be One Nation Under God, again, will start when I get up tomorrow afternoon ! Thank You, Jesus, for Your healing love for Your Children, our Leaders & for our nation, THE USA ! Dear heavenly Father we give You the Praise & Glory for only Your forgiveness will Heal our land & WE THE PEOPLE! Amen! Ma

President Trump & First Lady Malania have been tested positive for the VIRUS--They have already started their quarantine! May God right now with His loving & mercy HEAL them both, quickly, with protection for all the Trump families! He will live or God's Holy Spirit wouldn't have him favored for winning reelection--but they both need His healing power & strength to endure & overcome this trial! My fasting & prayers for our nation in this month (OCT) to be One Nation Under God, again, will start when I get up tomorrow afternoon ! Thank You, Jesus, for Your healing love for Your Children, our Leaders & for our nation, THE USA ! Dear heavenly Father we give You the Praise & Glory for only Your forgiveness will Heal our land & WE THE PEOPLE! Amen! Ma
Well too ILL; so can't start my Fast, as yet; so maybe later towards the middle of this month! Praise the Lord for His goodness & His mercies which endure forever & never failing to BLESS USa! AMEN! Ma

His doctor says he's got a 99% chance for survival, that's pretty good odds.

Never had nor have any doubt because God's Holy Spirit says, He will be reelected & he couldn't do that if too unable to carry out his presidential duties or dead! How about the good recovery of their using OxyHydrochloriquine--now he can prove himself that others call lies & hate everything he does & says! But PRAISE God & His Holy name, Jesus, Who controls the world with plans that are good for Christ believers and unbelievers! Amen! Ma