Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal's Post-Anything Mike or Willy say while we are up here is lies. :D All lies

Micheal_R

Staff member
n/t

methinks he doth protest too much!!! :) :)

But it is more fun to let him bury himself.

Sunny skies, clear water

M

n/t

I don't lie (well..only to my wife). I was going say only nice things about Royal but I guess you wouldn't believe me anyway (especially those who already know him). Have been VERY well received on my first visit to Mike and Alices home. The weather has turned on us but nothing can dampen the excitement of the upcomming hunt tomorrow. We hid Royal's batteries so it will be a quiet hunt for the grey fox!

are you usually scarey or something? From what I understand, I will not get to meet you on this trip, as you are leaving before I get there. It will take me forever to settle those two down, but maybe Alice will help me a bit.

I know you all are having a good time! I can't wait to be there myself! Be careful! :)

n/t