Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal.....you didn't waste any time exacting justice......

WillyP

[attachment 8535 Truck.jpg] Had the police wake me up at 3:00 am this morning. Seems some young punks have started thier haloween festivities a little early. Not sure how I slept through this but they managed to lob three solid pumkins through my rear window at high speed (drive by). I am not impressed and if I catch the pukes, I'll be talkin' to thier daddy! It dented the roof, cracked the front window (high speed) and dumped pumkin guts, dirt and glass all over the interior. The dash may need replacing as well. I had to unload my whole back seat area as it was full of tools papers and safety equipment. Of course all filled with glass and pumpkin. To add insult to injury.......I took the truck into a body shop today for repair and what do they give me to drive as a loaner?......... A Ford FOCUS!!!!
I am being punsihed for something, I just know it. Me, a dyed-in-the-wool truck man being stuck in this little ass-dragger is very uncomfortable. A prayer vigil will be anounced at a later date.

n/t

Kinda makes you wonder just where this next generation gets their values from.. Hope that you find them... A talk to their daddy just might not be enough though..

Take care

sunny skies, clear water

M

crap out of them. If it is high speed then they are old enough to drive, thus old enough to get their asses kicked. That is just the way I look at it though....

us a photo in your new wheels! Somehow, this made me laugh,.........you.........in a Focus of all things. That's all they ever give out as loaners. Just adds embarressment to an already injured party!!! Photo, okay? Is it pink? :)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. :D