Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal travels so much and since he had a b-day recently............

and the reason i wear dark color underwear,wouldn't want to be taken to the hospital looking like that.although who ever owned those drawers in the picture must of had a bad case of butt itch.:D

not enuff skid mark ! :rofl: :lmfao:

he left in the back of my truck for a couple of days!! :) Scared the bejammers out of the passing birds :lol:

sunny skies [c'mon Sunny.... bring that nice weather with you]

M

i wondering why a Swedish girl who has not had,,,,ummm, you know......would scare the birdies?:blink:
Did he stop and pick her up in Minnesota on the way? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been Texas ;) :devil:
Have a super day guys :) (you can tell me later in private if Royal is real embarrassed:D )
Wayner

Dickhead:beers:

We went up to Revelstoke to do some scooping. The weather was so bad that we probably wou;d have been drier had we jumped in the lake. So, our buddy, who shall remain nameless, [but the initials are Royal Ottmar :)] decided to go and change. He went up to the change room, saw that there was a s hower and hopped in for a nice long, hot shower.

After that he gets dressed, and puts on warm, dry clothes. For whatever reason, he tosses his 'whitey-tightys' into the back of the truck. Willy and I comment on that and he says he will get rid of them into the laundry. 2 DAYS later, they are still in there. When we asked about those brown markes, the reply was "Rust stains" :lol:

Sunny skies, clear water

M

Let us know if Royal's "RUST" stains came out in the wash. :rofl:

I am well able to do my own laundry!! Yes they did come out:D