Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal. thought you might want to see the size of a NANO cache...

George-CT

Not all are like this but this is one of them. Hard to spot....... They will easy fit in a bolt hold, or dark shadows of a corner of where it is. Seeing one might help you find them. I'm still trying to locate one. Geo

they leave a peep hole somewhere in the hide so if your looking in the right spot and you know what your after, you would see it. After you do a bunch you get the general idea of what your after. Having said that, many are very good with camo and even whens its out in the open you they can be hard to see. The GPS will get you very close. Best thing, is to type your zip code in Geocaching.com, and then pick out the ones that are Regular in size, read what it is, ammo box, plasticc tupper wear container, match stick holder, film canister, etc. White the clue down, and also the hint. Click on the hint and it will uncode itself... That will get you closer. Also read down the logs aways and see what others say.... The smaller they are, the harder they are to find.

Geo

n/t

n/t

you ought to give it a try. You can detect and cache at the same time. These caches will take you to some interesting spots too. I have come across three homesites I would never have found on my own. Now to find the time to detect them:rofl: