Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal, this is pretty neat....

George-CT

Its a 360 view of MT Saint Helens. If you left click it and slide the mouse around it will rotate it 360 around the top of it...Really nice detail..... From where the guy is standing down behind him if you look on google earth there is a cache up there.

Geo Link http://www.fullscreen360.com/st-helens.htm

that bulge is getting pretty dang big!!!

new cone from the inside looking at it. It shows how big it really is. From the top it don't show how big it is. You can drive up the back of it until your about 2 miles from it, but its up hill all the way. IF I make it out again, I sure what to give it a shot. My buddy that lives there was here all last week and he flew back yesterday. He is about 45 minutes from it on the west side. Really a neat area and lots of new tree growth. We want to make it out this year while he still lives there as he is thinking about coming back east. We use his place as base camp and we want to hunt tour the upper Olympia Peninsular. He already has a home here so its just a matter of selling that one. Nice area for sure so it may sell. He can see Mt ST Helens, Hood, and Rainer off his porch on a clear day. I hope he comes back as he was my bike riding partner and hunting partner most of my life. He grew up with my wife also as they are the same age. We all kinda had the same background and knew the same people.

I sure was impressed with how sharp that 360 picture was..... Wonder what they did it with? Any ideas?

Geo

it works great!! http://the-panorama-factory.smoky-city-design-llc.qarchive.org/

I have one here called Panarama Perfect Lite. It works but does not have all the goodes that one has. Thanks fo rthe heads up on that one. Geo

went up on the roof where I worked and took 17 pictures, hand held, over lapping them about a third and just put them in and let it do it automaticly. I saw the results and went and bought it.

I am sure that if you get stuck, Scott will help you:thumbup: