Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal Post---Raining a bit today but still enjoyed it emensely!!

Micheal_R

Staff member
Linda is now back among the civilized and the rest of us are having fun. She really did well here and we all had a thousand laughs and once she relaxed she had a ball. Had us in stitches.

The first day she was a bit homesick I suspect. I noticed that after she stole my bedroom and my seat at the table and my favorite crust off the home made bread, she perked up a bit. She was able to talk with Scott and her children every day and that sure perked her up. Heck with Scott it was twice a day I think and it kept her a grinning. We sure do miss her though!!:super:

Today Mike and I fought through our tears and lonelyness and went detecting and arrowhead hunting. He took me to a couple places along the lake that were homesites before the lake was flooded. The place was beautiful as it the norm around here but full of trash. It was raining a bit but it did not slow us down much. I finally put my detector in the truch and started hunting for another arrowhead.

There were old hand tools all over the place, hammers, pliers etc. Lots of horseshoes too and lots of household goodies, forks spoons, old bottles etc. Mike spotted three old Canadian Cents of the early 1900's vintage. He eyeballed them in fact. One can be seen in the one picture and it also will give you a feeling for what the beach looked like.

It is no wonder Mike spotted them as the picture of him shows. He crawled on that dang ground!!! Rocks and all.

I found a crystal thingie. It was a natural crystal but Mike thinks it might have been used as a tool or something. I am going to have it checked out by a local expert. It sure looked like an arrowhead to me though, when i first saw it!!!

We found no arrowheads but with the company I had and the secenry we enjoyed, who needs arrowheads.

I wish more could have enjoyed it

most of the items being exposed on the surface. That area is so beautiful! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

magnificent! Looks like you and Mike did okay, even without Linda. Thanks again for looking after her while she was there. She hasnt been this relaxed in a while. How long are YOU staying?

Lil Brother:)

:rolleyes:

fjigure they will be ready to get rid of me :D We get along great but they have taken a lot of valuable time to make sure we have enjoyed ourselves. It is greatly appreciated.

the area was covered with junk and some goodines mixed in. We are going back to do some more eyeballing.

on one of our adventures? Sure looks like your find was surely something used as a tool. Mikey looks like he was seriously looking for something, either that or he was begging and groveling to Alice about something he had done wrong! :lol:

I still have not rested up enough to unpack everything yet. I hope to finish that tomorrow. I can't find everything, but maybe it will all show up! But at least I found my arrowhead, so I know you didn't sneak it out of my baggage!

Just go back up on the mountain, and jump that sunshine pump! The battery must have gone down! :lol: I brought the sunshine to all of you, and it must be a sign or something that it started raining when I left!! I never saw a drop of rain while I was there!!!

Maybe I need to come back! I know you are dreading your departure, but lots of memories were made for everyone, that's for sure!

Be Well,
Sunny

PS I gained 4 lbs. Be sure and tell Alice it's all her fault!!!ha!

Fondest memories are sometimes found in the strangest places!!

[attachment 9663 porch.jpg]

You were not to this beach, which was in view of the Ferry. Like everywhere around here, it is beautiful

We just ran out of time to take you to this place. And of course, you just 'HAD' to take that nice weather with you!! :) It was just before the ferry where the road goes to the left. There were 6 or 7 houses there, plus barns and out buildings. They burned the place down and what we were finding was just using the eyes. Tomorrow or Sunday, weather permitting, we will be there.

We sure miss you up here. Alice has to put up with these 2 'MEN' and wishes that you could have stayed a bit longer..

We will be in touch over the next couple of days.

Sunny skies, calm seas

M

He is too much fun, and I have not laughed this much in ages. He can stay as long as he wants.... :)

calm seas, fair winds

M

the colors and type variations of the rocks in that area, they are quite striking and unusual in that quantity.
I see you guys are all bundled up as usual, what do you do when it actually gets cold?:razz: Hmmmmm.......you shoulda hung on to that chubby female you were spoonin with the other day, looked like she would keep you real warm!:lmfao:
I suspect that Sunny is happy to be back home with people who can understand what she is saying, even though she must have had a good time, the language barrier must have been tough:blink: ............. just for Carol........say ruff.......spelled r-o-o-f :rofl:
G'night buddy
Wayner

mike's got on a coat and flannel shirt,what's the day time high temperatures been?since it's damp lookin' i bet it seems colder.

We were not with a chubby female! We were with Linda. Dummy! How dare you call Alice Chubby???:crylol:

n/t

When she was within striking distance, he maintained a low profile. :rofl: Wayne usually out smarted Sunny and I guess he did not want to risk her wrath knowing that she was within a day's drive to his location...really smart thinking on his part. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :jump:

n/t