Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal, looks like you're having another beautiful day. I can just make out a slight breeze on your camera.

WillyP

n/t

20's tonight and I am about headed out to cover all the dang plants that I just got in the ground!! Geeeeesh :(

I can not beat her on the river though. She has a thirteen and a half foot kayak and I have a nine and a half footer. I weigh 240 and she weighs, well lets say it is considerably less. I set a lot deeper in the water and have much more resistance. We are equal in speed unless she is pissed and then I have no chance.

It is not hard paddling as we are going with the current.

Sunny......that's just his way of sayin' his big arse drags on the bottom. :rofl:

I still send him jokes and such and they are not bounced back so I suspect his email is still good and he just might be able to read them. Maybe he is not up to replying. If nobody is checking them it seems his mail box would be full long ago and they would be rejected. My last few to Arkie were bounced.

David TX posts on the Views forum all the time. He cares for his mother and his time is limited