Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal,Kelley

butch...ar

it wud not pay off to have a bigger tractor or bigger anything at both cemetaries for I have to mow n between the headstones. a 48 inch deck is sometimes too big for this and that leaves a lot of weed eating. something, else if I had a bigger mower, I would have to have a bigger trailer and u wud not believe some of the dirt roads I travel to get back in there. very narrow.

both cemetaries pays by the job--they each want them done every other week---I accepted just what each association wished to pay for the upkeep----one of them takes about 8 hours mowing and about 3 or 4 hours weed eating---this one pays $300 cash for each mowing, divide 12 hours work into 300? but i do have to make 2 trips mainly kause uf me age.

other cemetary is smaller but i have to drive 29 miles one way and make 2 trips here also.....they pay $300 and do not require me to weed eat each mowing

The huge nursing home has a manicured lawn of 3 and a half acres and lots of weed eating, on the weeks I am not at the cemetaries I go do the nursing home for about 10 hours each week,sometimes more--this contract pays $1000 a monthly check--i average about 40 to 46 hours each month--they all 3 contracts love me wurk ethics---I thouraly enjoy making them all 3 look neat-o and not a blade of grass untidy

gas prices went up 23 cents a gallon since the last 50 gallons i bought--yes, i usually buy it in bulk for I use so much of it-----but, today I am going to buy me a long siphoning hose and go to stealing some along the way....lots, of tractors sitting n the fields i pass each day wid no one around, got to cut expenses sum whare

I had never thought about the small distance between the markers when I made the comment about using a larger tractor. Enjoy yourself and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

grave markers are below the grass so they can be mowed level. Makes sense but takes away the cemetary look.