Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal I was up in Charlevoix and forgot to tell ya..

Jackpine Savage

I hit Depot Beach for a bit and got a Walking Half. It was a little black but not as bad as most coins that come out of there. No gold this time.

Tom

How deep if in the water. I found an 1853 half there but it was so badly corroded that it was almost unreadable. That is some bad soil there, no telling what had been spilled there over the years.

n/t

It was in the water about thigh deep right next to the rock pile leading out to that sunken crib. I always check that area first as the currents constanly shift the sand around those rocks and you have a chance at the deeper stuff that stops at the top of the clay layer. Sometimes the sand shifts enough to expose a bunch of the clay that nobody has hunted before then its real fun!!

got it about a year ago maybe 15' from the half.<p><c>

maybe you, hunting that area. I remember a guy finding some old nickles there. That crib is interesting from the bottom. The first time I saw it I only had about two ft visibility and almost bumped into it.

I found a necklace,24 inches long and 18k with a bit 18k medalion on it down next to that dock toward the CG station. I have found quite a few gold rings on that beach too. The last three I found were in a circle about a foot in diameter and all at the same time. Not together but within inches of each other.