Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal.......how much snow did you guys get ?........

We were told to expect up to ten inches here but got away with just a bit more than a dusting. Still gonna be cold for a few days but at least not too much shoveling........yet (fingers crossed). Hope you spent a nice, relaxing evening breaking in the New Year. Sitting back today and watching some college football.........maybe order out for Chinese. Happy New Year to you and Mary ! Hope 2008's the best year yet !! :)

Our daughter held the community New Years bash so we got the sitting job. :)

Hope that you did not get too much of the white crap. We have about a foot on the ground right now. No recent snowing so maybe I will get a chance to got down to the beach and detect or look for arrowheads.

Hope that you, Grace and the girls have a great new years.. :thumbup:

fair winds

Mikie

We had a quiet New Years Eve and snow when I got up. I just finished my drive and my neighbors. Now I am resting a bit:thumbup:

[attachment 77134 P1010167.jpg]

[attachment 77135 P1010168.jpg]

snowing hard and steady since 9AM. Probably 4-5" more and up to a foot by tomorrow morning!
Nice way to start off the new year!:(

Worst part is Deb and I both have to get to work so, it's up at 5 to run the blower!

are trying to kill our best player who was up for the Heismen Trophy, Darren McFadden! I sure hope he doesn't get hurt and kill his chances for the NFL, for he is an awesome player. I just talked to Janet, and said it was 21-0 their favor! Oh well, she's taping it for me, but sometimes it's hard to watch if you already know what happens! This young man really deserved the Heisman Award,....he is a fine young man. He came in 2nd for the 2nd year in a row! Anyway, have fun watching the games! :)

helping you search! Is the lake up right now??? :) Is your lady friend that went with us still going along? I can' t recall her name.....it's on the tip of my tongue! :)

But everyone knows a Razorback is no match for a Tiger! McFadden is a great player who will do well in the NFL-but with the loss of your coach and other events that happened in the last few weeks-there is no way the Hog's were prepared to take on a VERY good Missouri team who came into the game with a bit of a chip on their shoulder,feeling like they were not being given the respect they had earned.Several teams playing in bigger BCS games were beaten handily by the Tigers this year.Only one team beat them all season-and Oklahoma did it twice! I have been a avid Tiger fan for 40 years-and this is the best Missouri team I have seen.Your beloved Hogs will continue to be a force to be reconded with in years to come-but this was the year of the Tiger!

Your Razorbacks ran up against a Missouri team with a point to make.......and they made it !! I kinda feel Dan's sentiments on the Tigers......no one was willing to give them their proper dues. A tough game for Arkansas.......or for whoever Missouri's opponent was going to be in this one. I'm a bit surprised at how well Michigan's playing today. :)

n/t

to do is try and kill McFadden though. Our coach leaving didn't help, and there were just a few idiot people here in Arkansas that ran him and his sweet family away from here! I have really been upset,....and I really fear next year. I also thought McFadden deserved that Heisman. I sure hope he get drafted to a team where his true capabilities are appreciated, for he is an awesome player! I never thought, with the past press the Hogs have had the past few months was going to help them a bit. They just could not play a team as good as tigers and beat them, but at least we got to the Cottonbowl. Janet taped it for me, and I just felt sorry for the boys when they lost, but they were just simply not prepared to go up against your Tigers! maybe next time! :)