Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal, here are a few flower pictures that I took earlier today.................

Kelley (Texas)

These are not as good as the ones that you have posted, but should show that I am starting to get the hang of using this camera. I took these at another neighbors house...waited until she left to go to the gym.

The flowers that we had died and I have not replaced them yet, but may not do so until next spring. As such, I need to go to a neighbors house to take flower pictures. Say, I really can not envision myself working in a silly flower bed, may get Debbie to do it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

ain't nature beautiful when you really look at it? Mebby Linda can come down there and do the sissy flower planting for you and Debby :rofl:

n/t

passed to flower heaven....or the compost heap. Whatever it is they call flower nirvanah these days. So no close ups for me for a while.

I did see a bear today though. However, my camera was not available so my word on this will have to do.

Take care Fred

Clear water

M

the photos that you have posted on this Forum. I do feel that I am finally making progress on the flower photos, but sooner or later, I will have to address the macro bug photo issue. More than likely, I will give it another try in the next few days. I think that the bugs are laying low around here because of the heat and lack of rain. With Fall approaching, they should be making their appearance and I will get a few photos of them...I just hope they co-operate with me this time. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Texas rain up here! We are now in "drought"conditions! The rose garden looks okay, but this time last year they were much prettier! Oh, well.........come on fall!:)

My flowers died in the recent past because we kept forgetting to water them and our dog "Sadie" ate some of them...it was just not to be this year.

I am taking the flower pictures at two different neighbor's homes...both single women that spend a fair amount of time planting and taking care of flowers in their yards. One is a good looking school teacher...the other one is so so looking, but she wears a two piece swimming suit when working outside. She said that is how she maintains her tan. Both of them have some nice flowers, perfect for learning how to take flower pictures. I have noticed that most of the men folks seem to cut their yards about the same time that she comes outside to work in her flower bed. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)