Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal and George, think you got snow? Ask Mike about this............

Wayne in BC

not that far from him and he knows the country. I have seen this in the Revelstoke area before, this was last week between Revelstoke and Golden. Dang train plow is buried!
[attachment 115681 Plow.png]

Train looks small huh?
[attachment 115682 Train.png]

first time i was there in the winter many years back i was astounded! Once in the mid 70's i stayed at a friends place in Revelstoke in January. They had about 10 ft of snow but overnight it snowed so much we couldn't get the darn door open and had to go out a window...true!

n/t

Pretty sure I saw in Natiional Geographic where they had a big snowblower setup on the front of one of the engines for opening those passes and heavy snow areas. Amazing. If you had a house there how would you do anything at all, Not much gonna move in that but perhaps people on snow shoes...

Geo-CT

n/t