Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ronnie's Throne.:lol:

Ole Ronnie still works with us at the mine and was always one of those grumpy, ole, set in your ways kind of fellas. About ten years back, there was myself and two co-worker buddies that worked a graveyard shift that started at ten P.M. and finished at six in the morning. The dayshift would start at seven A.M. and ole Ronnie would always be the first to stroll in. Now Ron always liked to arrive very early, about 5:30 A.M. He would go through his regular routine like clockwork and a part of this routine was heading for his favorite toilet stall, one of only three in our mine dry and the one that was situated closest to our showers. Well, the three of us on the midnight shift would always take this as our cue to "hurry up" with our showers because if we didn't, well, one could only hold their breath for so long. After months of enduring his torture, we decided it was time to "fix em' up", shall we say. On the morning of our plan, the three of us came up from underground early and with saran wrap in hand, we proceeded to Stretch and Seal the bowl of Ron's favorite toiley. We were in the showers as we heard ole Ronnie stroll in and it was only minutes before we could hear his favorite stall door close. Now, you've got to understand something here. Ole Ron refused to use any toilet but this one. Was just his way. Well, seconds later, Ron could be heard cussing and foaming at what had to be one ugly mess. In his embarassment, he tried to let on as though nothing had happened as he was certain that myself and my two buds were not the culprits. And, of course, we played ignorant to his dilemma. There were many co-workers there who had a run-in or two with Ron and the bandit could have been one of many. So, we headed on out the door barely able to contain our laughter and planned for the next morning. My buddy Jim came up with the idea for the next day and it was a beauty. He set up a pair of coveralls and boots in Ron's stall for the next morning to make it look as though Ron's throne was occupied. And it worked !! As we were drying off from our showers, we could see Ronnie pacing back and forth in front of "his" stall. A few minutes later, we could hear.....How long you gonna be in there ? Well, we were taking extra long to dry off because we didn't want to miss this spectacle. A few seconds later.....You gonna be in there all day ?? Now remember, there were two vacant stalls not ten feet from this one but Ron was not to have it. And what was frustrating Ron even more was the fact that his thrones occupier hadn't even the courtesy to give him a reply ! We were dying behind our shower curtains. You've had long enough,....other people gotta go too ! No reply. We walked past Ron and said our usual good mornings and could hear his anger and frustration mounting. Get the hell outta there. This was perfect ! As a last hurrah, I kid you not, we could hear ole Ronnie putting a few boots to that stall door and cussing as we left and I don't believe he suspects us to this day ! Now, that was almost worth those few months of Ron's morning torture !!

and its amazing how some of us ole farts are creatures of habit.

Thats a great idea with the boots and coveralls!

Lil Brother:)

But it sure was funny to watch and listen too !:biggrin:

n/t

n/t

Did you folks do anything else to old Ron since you pulled this joke on him? What other joke type things happened in that mine?

I kinda think that if more folks would learn to find humor in life, this world would be a better place...so many folks don't know how to laugh anymore. Rob, I enjoyed this joke story, thanks for posting it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I was at work one day and relaxing on the throne.I was studying a service manual, looking at the centerfold if I remember right.

All of a sudden someone threw a big wad of toilet paper right at my feet. This in its self would not make a story but they had lit it first and it was a ball of flames!

I dropped my service manual and almost ruined Miss June and prodeeded to cuss and stomp that flame out. Now it was not enough to burn me but it sure the heck got my attention!

By the time I got the fire out, apologized to Miss June, got my drawers pulled up and charged out the door, the doer could have been in Flint. I was in Pontiac.

I came out of there and looked around slowly, trying to see anyone at all smiling but never found out who did it.

What I have done on occasion is wait for a buddy to go in and relax and then throw a five gallon bucket of water over the stall wall on them. They never catch you either for the same reason.

With a lot of the "old school" guys retiring, it just hasn't been the same. But I guess it's the same everywhere. I've got a few I could write about the place though. One good one comes to mind. Will write it soon ! All the best,

Rob

n/t

n/t