Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ron J, here is one of the types.

George-CT

This is a Older Magellan GPS Handheld. Decent size screen. A lot of the Marine type with land and marine software tend to go with white background. Might be better background for water. Lorrance does also. Again, these are hand helds but do it all. I plug it into my car lighter socket so show you these and you could do it on your bike or boat or car with any of them or run batteries. This one will show you the buoys and as you close in more detail......The closer the more detail, but less viewing area. I did a few from further out on land, and you can see the roads. The closer you get the better for roads to a point. For all the streets you need to purchase their Streets software and they are detailed in the city or anywhere else..... All of them, if you have the coordinates, and type them in to the unit, will put you on that spot with the same degree of accuracy. I switch to the compass mode and distance to target and it will take you right there with just that screen. I personally don't use the maps that often.....

Google Garmin, Magellan, Lorrance, Delore PN-20.... If you really want to top shelf and money is no object then Trimble is the best out there but pricey. All will find Geocache, all will find any coordinate.... After that its bells and whistles....

If your after roads and detail and ease of use, get one made strickly for your car, like garmin 350 or TomTom or Magellan, just go on EBAy and type in Automotive GPS or Handheld GPS for average prices....

Here are a few pics.....

for your friends! It shows what quality of people we have on this forum when they will instantly take the time to help others:clap::clap::clap:
I have seen this from pretty much all of our members and just needed to give credit where due.......cause i sometimes take it for granted:blush:

n/t

Flooring should be finished and then I will have time.. :)

calm seas

Mikie

That GPS of yours is useless in the woods though and mine can find my way in traffic too:rofl: