Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ron, George, Mike, you folks like boats and this may be of interest to you...............

Kelley (Texas)

I was reading several Internet news links this morning when I spotted this link. I did notice that they did not have any Jon Boat models. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.shipmodelsuperstore.com/?gclid=CJyLuZi0o5ICFQ58PAod9gO9QQ

n/t

or 60's, from scratch or from a wood kit. I'll post a little story of one, tonight or tomorrow night. Thanks.

even more I like tug boats. They have them in kit forms of all types. Some run on steam, some diesel and electric. Lots of fun to play with. Many up to 4 feet long and really are enjoyable to push a barge around with or even a kid on a knee board. Some have the fire hose setups on them with pretty decent pumps and really wet a kid down pretty good. My son George and I are working on one for his son this summer at the lake. Its a smaller one but has the pumps on it and should be fun for all of us.

Just came from there from Easter dinner. Lake was flat calm. Great for RC boats when its that way... Ice has only been out about a week so its about 35 degrees. To cold to play in there yet.

Geo