Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:rolleyes: May (yes, i am well aware that it is now July)

Very nice,Thanks for sharing.
LabradorBob

Looks like treasure to me sangamon. Ya,summer is flying by like a freight train. That's why I get out every chance I can. I really should get a life. When I think of vacation I think of me and my gear standing on a 300 year old well manicured estate with huge trees and more ground than I could hunt in a year and no one for miles.
Hey! Wake up. It's time to go to work!:huh:

Way to go my friend. Looks like you are still diggin the prizes in those hunted out parks down there. Neat ole car. Ive not been down your way in a LONG time. But my sister-in-law has just bought a home so im sure we will visit more.... We need to get together again and dig some history. Got me a couple keepers this month... 1927 S quarter and an 1869 IH. This has been a great year so far.

Dew

Hey Ean, nice to hear from you and see some goodies.............:clapping:

Couple nice pieces in there but that little tiny hand saw takes the cake. Kind of an oddball, never seen one like that. Interesting and cool.