Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rolex

jenkiel

Hi. First summer hunt this year.... Found a Rolex ring 14K...:crazy:

Norwegian wood...........you know why the Beatles used that in their song?

Neil said:
The song first appeared on the 1965 album "Rubber Soul", it was written primarily by John Lennon, with lyrical contributions by Paul McCartney. It is the first example of a rock band actually playing the sitar in one of their songs, (it was played by George Harrison).
I believe the song was inspired by John Lennon's extramarital flings (I'm a long time Beatles fan).

The Beatles...John Lennon ??? No,I mean MD in Norwegian woods...Liked Stones better at that time :smoke:

Thank you all for posting :cheekkiss:

biglry said:
Neil said:
The song first appeared on the 1965 album "Rubber Soul", it was written primarily by John Lennon, with lyrical contributions by Paul McCartney. It is the first example of a rock band actually playing the sitar in one of their songs, (it was played by George Harrison).
I believe the song was inspired by John Lennon's extramarital flings (I'm a long time Beatles fan).

Same here, Beatles were the best!

The song Norwegian Wood was originally named Knowing She Would, but the lyrics and its implications were to .......revealing for the times and they made them change the name and lyrics. Next time you hear the song, replace Norwegian Wood with Knowing She Would and you will see the song makes a whole lot more sense:drinking:

:devil: Hi... :wiggle: Vadindg yesterday.... Only coins and some silver... :goodnight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1KRZOK4VE

Hi. That ring got no diamonds,but some other stones.... STONES?.... I must confess i also like The Beatles :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhHTA6Gzn0