Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Robbed the 'Flower Bank" for Euros for the Beer Garden, and a hammered silver

silvercoinboy

Hunting at the self pay bank at a 'pick your own flowers' field with my 800 and mostly the 5" coil, Park 1 with Multi, or 20mhz (due to EMI). Got a bunch of Euro coins (45 Euros in Face value) and few 19th century German R, Reich Pfennigs. Most surprising of all is the early hammered silver coin that I found at 4 inches which sounded out at 28. Not sure of the date, but it is a least pre 1500 since I can't find it in the Krause Germany coin book.

The 1,2, and 5 Euro cent coins at the bottom are not normally found because the copper coating corrodes and they the n register as iron trash, but most holes had several coins in it, and my Garrett pointer would find everything in the hole! They are basically worthless. I'm waiting to get a big bag and then send them into the Bundesbank for exchange.

Because the end of WWII was fought in the Munich area-The 50 Caliber shell was from 1943 (DM 43) and manufactured at the DeMoines Arsenal. Favorite for the U.S. fighters and bombers due to its tighter specifications for the Army Air Force.

Beer gardens open in Munich on May 18 after Covid restrictions are partially lifted! I've got my beer money ready after a few hours in the tumbler
IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg
IMG_1676.jpeg
IMG_1677.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpeg
    IMG_1675.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Nice finds still looking for a hammered here in Ct😏
Mark

you are a coins combine in the field,