Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Road Trip!!

Sandtick

Had the day off yesterday and decided to go north and try some different beaches. Ones that I haven't visited yet this year.

All my detecting buddy's were busy so I headed out by myself. It was such a great day! The weather was perfect, no waves and most of the beaches were deserted
Didn't find a whole lot but I didn't care, I just needed to recharge.
Some of you West Michigan folks will recognize most of these spots.

Then when I got home the wife wanted to go for a bicycle ride. We ended up going completely around a nearby lake, 13 miles. That just about killed me. Was going to stop and say "Hi" to Mudpuppy since we go right by his house but I was in no shape to stop.

Those are some really good pictures. If I road 13 miles after detecting I would probably need cpr.

i wasn't busy! :detecting: We need to do a water did before summer is over. Glad you got out and found some goodies.

WOW! You sure did make a run there buddy! :clapping: That big surf yesterday really plowed out the sand, might be good the rest of the week if a fellow can take the cold!
Maybe you should get a bicycle built for two and ride on the backseat? That way, she wont know if you are pedaling or not!:rofl: The doors always open here for you, you can even leave you bike, and I'd drive you home!
Mud

Send some of those Calm waters down my way. The surf here beats me up pretty bad every time I go to the beach. Its hard to stay on a target when you are getting slapped around by ocean waves.