Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RIP Tom Kamrowski.

Pete in MI

Tom passed away yesterday. I believe he was a member of the Southwest Michigan Seek and Search Club

His wife, Sharon said "People are requesting our address to send cards so I'm posting it. 7064 Woodrow Ave, Hesperia, MI 49421."

About
Friends1 Mutual
Photos
More
Sharon Kamrowski
Do you know Sharon?
To see what she shares with friends, send her a friend request.

Tom Kamrowski

1 Mutual Friend

News Feed
Sharon Kamrowski shared Gregory Dickow's photo.
1 hr · Edited ·

Death has no power over us, Tom is now enjoying eternal life! The constant reminder is comforting. Easter is a great time to remember that Tom Kamrowski went on to life, and did not die. Today is a birthday, a day to celebrate, a day to give hope for us all in Christ Jesus. Be sure you will join him, if you love him and want to see him again, the only way is through Christ Jesus. John 3:16. Accept Christ, acknowledge His sacrifice, and ask him to be your guiding force in life. He will keep His promises to you and you will rejoice in His presence and we will all "party with Tom" again. He would like that, to see you all again , and to know that his earthy death helped bring eternal life in paradise, and hope to you. — with Tom Kamrowski.
'It's over! The battle. The fear. The curse. The power of death! It is finished! John 19:30 LIKE and SHARE this verse and leave your PRAYERS and COMMENTS below. Visit us online at http://Store.GregoryDickow.org/?Click=8808'
Gregory Dickow

It's over! The battle. The fear. The curse. The power of death! It is finished! John 19:30

LIKE and SHARE this verse and leave your PRAYERS and COMMENTS below. Visit us online at http://Store.GregoryDickow.org/?Click=8808
Like · Comment · Share
16 people like this.
Pete Peters
Write a comment...
Sharon Kamrowski
12 hrs ·

Tom passed peacefully a few minutes ago, I shaved his face, gave him a manicure and pedicure, a few drops of moisture for his mouth, anointed him in Frankincense and Mryhh, and he took a breath and passed so peacefully I couldn't of asked for more. It was perfect, beautiful and I feel wonderful. I thanked him for giving me two beautiful children and all his love. We were together until his final breath. After I told him he was ready for inspection he left.
We are at peace as a family, he is with his Heavenly Father. — with Tom Kamrowski.
Unlike · Comment · Share
You and 55 others like this.
4 shares
View previous comments

Hasmik Badalian Prayers for you strong woman
1 hr · Like · 1
Sherry Essenberg Safe and sound in the arms of Jesus.
1 hr · Like · 1
Helen Kamrowski So Sorry to hear about your loss.
23 mins · Like

Larry Burmeister RIP Tom......so sorry for the family
15 mins · Like
Pete Peters
Write a comment...

Sharon Kamrowski
Yesterday at 3:21am ·

People are requesting our address to send cards so I'm posting it. 7064 Woodrow Ave, Hesperia, MI 49421. — with Tom Kamrowski.
Like · Comment · Share

11 people like this.

Tim Potter Hello Sharon, Lori and I are thinking of you and sending prayers. It was an honor and a privilege to have served with Tom. It is wonderful to know that he has such a great lady at home.
Yesterday at 8:59am · Like · 2

Jonathan Ritchie Barbara
Yesterday at 12:05pm · Like · 1
Pete Peters
Write a comment...

Sharon Kamrowski
April 2 at 10:36pm ·

It was an incredibly full day today. We all should sleep very well. I am trying to get through tons of paperwork and official papers, and finally balanced, well kinda balanced the checkbook. Tom had his vistors, Gen. Nevin and his assistant Mike Christian and our friend Carrie Duncan arriving at scheduled times to provide support and assistance. Talked to a State Senator on the phone who assured me all would be well cared for. All under the influence of heavy steriod dosages to try and knock out this RA, so I was yapping like a newborn puppy raising cane in the hospital corridors with loud visiting, which by the way, is allowed! Thank goodness! But it is the reason I'd rather take a pain med. Sometimes you have no choice I usually don't sleep for 36 hours after taking the first days dose, but I have to try, we have another General coming to see Tom. What a legacy Tom has made from the simple act of friendship and leadership. Few men can say the same. We are all blessed to call him friend or family.
I am overwhelmed everyday by the outpouring of generous acts and kind, supportive words. I am in our military family's debt. Love you all so much!
Just a little indicator of the man my HUSBAND is and why I constantly bragged him up! I am a proud wife, didn't think I could be prouder, but my pride just increased by 100 percent just hearing how these guys love and respect my Staff Sgt.

God bless you, Tom. RIP and I know you and Charles Garrett are happy and have found purest of gold in Heaven with Jesus.

Tom passed away yesterday. I believe he was a member of the Southwest Michigan Seek and Search Club

His wife, Sharon said "People are requesting our address to send cards so I'm posting it. 7064 Woodrow Ave, Hesperia, MI 49421."

Sharon Kamrowski shared Gregory Dickow's photo.
1 hr · Edited ·

Death has no power over us, Tom is now enjoying eternal life! The constant reminder is comforting. Easter is a great time to remember that Tom Kamrowski went on to life, and did not die. Today is a birthday, a day to celebrate, a day to give hope for us all in Christ Jesus. Be sure you will join him, if you love him and want to see him again, the only way is through Christ Jesus. John 3:16. Accept Christ, acknowledge His sacrifice, and ask him to be your guiding force in life. He will keep His promises to you and you will rejoice in His presence and we will all "party with Tom" again. He would like that, to see you all again , and to know that his earthy death helped bring eternal life in paradise, and hope to you. — with Tom Kamrowski.
'It's over! The battle. The fear. The curse. The power of death! It is finished! John 19:30 LIKE and SHARE this verse and leave your PRAYERS and COMMENTS below. Visit us online at http://Store.GregoryDickow.org/?Click=8808'
Gregory Dickow

It's over! The battle. The fear. The curse. The power of death! It is finished! John 19:30

Sharon Kamrowski
13 hrs ·

Tom passed peacefully a few minutes ago, I shaved his face, gave him a manicure and pedicure, a few drops of moisture for his mouth, anointed him in Frankincense and Mryhh, and he took a breath and passed so peacefully I couldn't of asked for more. It was perfect, beautiful and I feel wonderful. I thanked him for giving me two beautiful children and all his love. We were together until his final breath. After I told him he was ready for inspection he left.
We are at peace as a family, he is with his Heavenly Father. — with Tom Kamrowski.

Sharon Kamrowski
April 2 at 10:36pm ·

It was an incredibly full day today. We all should sleep very well. I am trying to get through tons of paperwork and official papers, and finally balanced, well kinda balanced the checkbook. Tom had his vistors, Gen. Nevin and his assistant Mike Christian and our friend Carrie Duncan arriving at scheduled times to provide support and assistance. Talked to a State Senator on the phone who assured me all would be well cared for. All under the influence of heavy steriod dosages to try and knock out this RA, so I was yapping like a newborn puppy raising cane in the hospital corridors with loud visiting, which by the way, is allowed! Thank goodness! But it is the reason I'd rather take a pain med. Sometimes you have no choice I usually don't sleep for 36 hours after taking the first days dose, but I have to try, we have another General coming to see Tom. What a legacy Tom has made from the simple act of friendship and leadership. Few men can say the same. We are all blessed to call him friend or family.
I am overwhelmed everyday by the outpouring of generous acts and kind, supportive words. I am in our military family's debt. Love you all so much!
Just a little indicator of the man my HUSBAND is and why I constantly bragged him up! I am a proud wife, didn't think I could be prouder, but my pride just increased by 100 percent just hearing how these guys love and respect my Staff Sgt.

God bless you, Tom. RIP and I know you and Charles Garrett are happy and have found purest of gold in Heaven with Jesus.

Not sure he was in the club unless it was over 15 years ago? What do you want deleted from your post?

n/t

When I did the copy and paste it copied a lot of stuff that wasn't part of the post. The revised is below the messed up post. May copy the revised and over right the messed up post????