Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rings for 2007

scott-devon

Well, since my buddy John posted his I figure I might as well post a shot of mine too. So, here are the rings I got for 2007 less the ones I returned and the platinum band I found. Most were found with the infinium, some with my detectorpro diver and one or two with my troy x5.

Platinum 1
Gold 18
Silver 16
Others 23

Total - 58

Excellent ring haul Scott, In the front row 3rd ring from the left is that stone an emerald? If it is it looks like a nice stone. WTG

Yes...but you passed me with the gold :lol:. It was a great summer. It should be interesting what happens next year.

Hi Scott, great haul. I love Emeralds I can't wait to find my own one day soon. Found Rubys, Diamonds, Sapphire (natural and created), I would love to find an expensive black opal ring or other type of Opal jewelery item. If any one has got pics could you post them, Opal and Emerald! Please. Regards Nugget.

The rings you both found are truly a nice haul indeed!!! Now, factor in that you both hunt pounded out locations with the Infiniums, AND do as much land and other types of hunting with the short season you have up there, the results are SIMPLY FANTASTIC!!!!!

Well done!!!!!

HH:beers: