Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Mans Famous Park Gives Up Another Ring:clapping:

Went to the park for three hours this morning. 73 more coins for $3.65, a 56' wheatie, to carrousel tokens and a nice 14k gold ring.:yikes:

When the parks done, I'll be done:devil:

...why do you think it was there?

[quote DavHut]...why do you think it was there?[/quote]

So I could find it why else??:rofl:

Nice finds Bro. No doubt, that is a ring. A few of yours have been a little sketchy. Now get one of those cloths out and polish it up.

[quote DavHut]...why do you think it was there?[/quote].......cause someone decided they didn't want it so they buried it......:rofl:.........duh...........

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote DavHut]...why do you think it was there?[/quote]

So I could find it why else??:rofl:[/quote]My thoughts exactly:help:

[quote awhitster]Nice finds Bro. No doubt, that is a ring. A few of yours have been a little sketchy. Now get one of those cloths out and polish it up.[/quote]

Who is telling who to clean up his finds!!

[quote John 'n' W.Va][quote awhitster]Nice finds Bro. No doubt, that is a ring. A few of yours have been a little sketchy. Now get one of those cloths out and polish it up.[/quote]

Who is telling who to clean up his finds!![/quote]

That has to be the most perfect post I have ever seen on here.:buds:
Thanks John for setting this whole thing straight. But to be honest after I took the pic I cleaned it and put it in my ring box.:razz:

[quote John 'n' W.Va][quote awhitster]Nice finds Bro. No doubt, that is a ring. A few of yours have been a little sketchy. Now get one of those cloths out and polish it up.[/quote]

Who is telling who to clean up his finds!![/quote]I am more than happy to clean and polish my gold and silver. Clad and pennies, waste of good detecting time;)

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote John 'n' W.Va][quote awhitster]Nice finds Bro. No doubt, that is a ring. A few of yours have been a little sketchy. Now get one of those cloths out and polish it up.[/quote]

Who is telling who to clean up his finds!![/quote]

That has to be the most perfect post I have ever seen on here.:buds:
Thanks John for setting this whole thing straight. But to be honest after I took the pic I cleaned it and put it in my ring box.:razz:[/quote]Nice cring collecton Bro. Looks a little dingy tho. Get hot on that polish cloth:rofl:

Now that's fine fine ring! How many tabs did you dig before you recovered the ring? Thanks for posting the pic!

[quote khouse]Now that's fine fine ring! How many tabs did you dig before you recovered the ring? Thanks for posting the pic![/quote]
When that ring hit I thought it was a nickel. Couldn't even find the thing a couple inches down until it ended up on my screw driver poker. As for tabs, I've been running in jewelery mode since the ground is so clean at that park. When I do find a tab I pull it out. I had 4 or 5 in my pocket when I hit the ring.